CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

A song of question for lovers

DO I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL
Prince: Do I love you because you're beautiful? Or are you beautiful because I love you? Am I making believe I see in you A girl to lovely to be really true? Do I want you because you're wonderful? Or are you wonderful Because I want you? Are you the sweet invention of a lover's dream, Or are you really as beautiful as you seem?
Cinderella: (Maybe you're imagining me. And maybe I'm imagining you, too.) Am I making believe I see in you A man to perfect to be really true? Do I want you because you're wonderful, or are you wonderful because I want you?
Both: Are you the sweet invention of a lover's dream, or are you really as wonderful as you seem?
Prince: (spoken) I've always dreamed it would happen like this and now it really has! I don't ever want this night to end.
Cinderella (spoken) Neither do I.
Both: Are you the sweet invention of a lover's dream, Are are you really as wonderful as you seem

0 comments: